It’s no secret: the United States is obsessed with ranch dressing. We use it as a dip for veggies, french fries, and chicken wings. We use it on baked potatoes, we drench our salads in it, and we even have chip flavors dedicated to it. The top ranch dressing brand has made over 416 million dollars a year since 2013. Ranch is everywhere, and it’s here to stay.
Maybe you don’t live where ranch is readily available (I’m so sorry,) or maybe you just want to give the DIY route a try for once. Regardless of your reasoning, you’ll love this ranch and you’ll probably put it on everything.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the best ranch you’ve ever tasted:
- 1 cup of real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of sour cream (for a thinner consistency and tangier flavor, you can use buttermilk, or you can make a combo of both to customize it!)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Give this recipe a try, and let me know what you think in the comments. Be sure to share this post, too. I promise your friends are going to ask for the recipe once they taste this!