There’s nothing like a delicious cold ice cream bar in the summertime. Gone are the days, where we had the ice cream man traveling around our neighborhoods and passing out all kinds of wonderful ice cream bars. I pine for the good old days, but when I found this condensed milk ice cream bars recipe by Boone Bake on YouTube, and I could just taste the old-time flavors in my imagination. These ice cream bars reminded me so much of the ice cream bars I used to get on those hot summer days in Southeast Texas when I was little.
Ingredients For Condensed Milk Ice Cream Bars:
Ingredients For Condensed Milk Vanilla Ice Cream:
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 grams of sugar
- 95 grams of milk
- 1/2 of a vanilla bean
- 50 grams of white chocolate
- 140 grams of condensed milk (Eagle Brand is good)
- 200 grams of fresh cream (heavy cream or whipping cream)
Ingredients For Middle:
- 50 grams of raspberry, strawberry, or grape jelly (you can use your favorite jelly, anything will work)
Ingredients For Chocolate Glasage Topping:
- 300 grams of dark chocolate
- 48 grams of grapeseed oil (olive oil or canola oil)
- 50 grams of chopped nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, pecans, or even salted mixed nuts will work great)
In this condensed milk ice cream bars recipe by Boone Bake on YouTube, you will learn to make these delicious and refreshing ice cream bars in a few easy steps.
Then, you will dip the ice cream bars in the melted chocolate sauce and let them chill in the freezer.
These ice cream bars are so delicious, the entire family loves them!