My favorite time of year is the holiday season. Family, fun, and most importantly, food. During the holidays, I get the most excited about desserts.
Combining all of the best fall flavors into one dessert comes a dish that comes out on top for me: A pecan-pumpkin bundt cake.
The recipe is by Country Living and I thank them so much for sharing it… I can’t get enough!
Want to make it yourself? Here’s how.
Ingredients for the cake:
- 1 c. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for pan
- 3 c. all purpose-flour, spooned and leveled, plus more for pan
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- For the rest of the cake ingredients, click here.
- 3 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- For the rest of the glaze ingredients, click here.
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. From there, you’ll want to butter and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl, beat together brown sugar and butter until fluffy.
Then add your eggs, one at a time, until incorporated.
For the rest of the recipe instructions, check out Country Living by clicking here.
Whatever fall gathering you have coming up truly won’t be complete without a dessert like this one. Give it a shot and see just how delicious it is.