I don’t know about you, but in my eyes, no drink compares to a nice cold glass of lemonade, especially during the summertime.
There’s just something about the sweet and sour taste of the lemonade during the summer that makes the season that much more amazing, and there are so many different varieties.
Whether you add strawberries or mint to your lemonade, those infusions make a huge difference. At the same time, however, the essence of the drink is still 100% there.
I’ve gathered some of my favorite infused lemonades from Joanna Gaines at Magnolia and Sara Lynn at The Domestic Geek. All of these recipes are absolutely delicious and I can’t get enough of them.
Let’s start making these, shall we? First, let’s start with the classic lemonade recipe. You can’t go wrong here!
- white sugar
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
Adjust the amounts to your liking. Lemonade is all about customization! Now, let’s add some infusions.
- fresh or frozen blackberries (click here for Joanna’s amounts)
Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- watermelon, cubed or pureed (Joanna uses cubes, Sara Lynn uses puree)
- sprigs of mint (Sara Lynn doesn’t use mint at all to have just a watermelon lemonade)
White Peach Lemonade
- white peaches (click here for Joanna’s amounts)
Ginger Mint Lemonade
- fresh ginger, peeled and diced
- mint leaves (check out The Domestic Geek’s video below for amounts)
Cherry Pineapple Lemonade
- pineapple juice
- cherries, pitted (fresh or frozen, check out The Domestic Geek‘s video below for amounts)
Check out the video below for half of the recipes, and click here for the other half. Whichever ones you choose to drink, enjoy!