Soap is not something that people usually think of making at home, but when I found this awesome soap making recipe tutorial by Natures Garden on YouTube, I really wanted to try my hand at soap making. The most awesome part of this fantastic soap recipe is the fact that you make it in the crockpot. I love my crockpot, and I cook in it at least three times a week, so the idea of making a lovely smelling soap in it sounded like a great idea. The ingredients are basic and shouldn’t be that hard to find online.
Ingredients For Linen Breeze Soap:
- 142 grams of lye
- 387 grams of water
- 153 grams of sweet almond oil
- 255 grams of coconut oil
- 102 grams macadamia nut oil
- 153 grams of mango butter
- 153 grams of shea butter
- 102 grams of sunflower oil
- 102 grams of grapeseed oil
- 78 grams of linen breeze fragrance oil
- 30 drops of Neon Blue Fun Soap Colorant
- 10 drops Ultra Marine Blue Fun Soap Colorant
In this awesome soap making recipe tutorial by Natures Garden on YouTube, you will learn to make this Linen Breeze soap step by step in your crockpot. You begin by add in all the soap ingredients into your crockpot.
Then, you just add the homemade soap to a soap mold and let it harden. Then you can cut the soap into useful squares.
Soap making is a very fun and rewarding hobby, and I can’t wait to start making some!