Creamy and garlic sound like a great way to prepare chicken. Cafe Delites has a tutorial on YouTube for her creamy garlic chicken breast that can be served pasta, cauliflower mash, zucchini noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes. I love how this dish can be a simple meal or can be dressed up as fancy. For example, adding spinach or mushrooms on top or in the creamy garlic sauce mix. The chicken looks super moist in this tutorial and I love how golden and crispy it is. This tutorial gets straight to the point of cooking and shows every step. There are a lot of flavors added to this recipe, but I would probably substitute with unsalted butter and unsalted chicken broth.
For The Chicken:
- 2-3 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
- 4 tablespoons flour (all-purpose or plain)
- 4 tablespoons finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black cracked pepper
For The Sauce:
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 whole head of garlic peeled and divided into 10-12 cloves
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth (stock)
- 1 1/4 cup half and half or heavy cream (or evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, to serve
First, season the chicken breasts with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Then, in a bowl, combine the flour and parmesan cheese. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture and shake off excess to fry on a pan.
Next, once the chicken breasts are finished and creamy garlic sauce is finished, add the chicken back to the pan and let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
Overall, I’m always looking out for new chicken recipes, and I can see this as a pasta dish that is like chicken alfredo.