How much does everyone love root beer? I know I love root beer and drink it every chance I get. I found this chocolate root beer pound cake video recipe tutorial by The Novice Chef on YouTube and just knew this was a recipe for me. This root beer pond cake looked so delicious and reminded me so much of the old days at Galveston Beach, where we would stop by this little A & W root beer and hamburger stand and get a large icy mug of root beer with that old school crushed ice. It was so much fun, we would be all suntanned and sandy and that made the root beer seem even better.
Ingredients For Chocolate Root Beer Pound Cake:
- 3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks of butter, softened)
- 2 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of root beer extract1/2 cup of root beer
- Powdered (sugar for dusting the top)
In this chocolate root beer pound cake video recipe tutorial by The Novice Chef on YouTube, you will learn how to make a delicious root beer pound cake. You begin by, mixing all your ingredients and adding your root beer last.
Then You bake your cake in a bundt pan for 35 minutes in a 350°F oven.
This root beer pound cake is delicious, my family loves it!