When you are wanting barbecue, but you are stuck at home you can still have all the flavor of take-out BBQ, without having to set foot outside your door. If you have an air fryer, there is a likelihood that you have already have made some chicken in it because it tastes so great in the air fryer. When I found this barbecue chicken video tutorial recipe by Cooking With Doug on YouTube, I really had to try it because he really makes an air fryer barbecue chicken taste really authentic. Doug adds liquid smoke to the rub he puts on the chicken and that really gives it a real pit-cooked taste.
Ingredients For Air Fryer BBQ Chicken:
- Chicken (2 legs and 4 thighs)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika (you can use smoked paprika or plain)
- 1 tablespoon of Adobo seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- Nonstick cooking spray (for the air fryer, you can also use foil)
- Your favorite barbecue sauce (for glaze)
In this barbecue chicken video tutorial recipe by Cooking With Doug on YouTube, you will learn how to make this delicious BBQ chicken in a few easy steps. You begin by, washing and drying your chicken then adding all your rubs and flour to the chicken and covering it well.
Then, you just place your chicken in the air fryer at 375°F for 20 minutes. Glaze the chicken with BBQ sauce and cook for an additional 10 minutes. It is really that easy!
This BQ chicken is awesome, my family loves it!